Security Phone Number: 919.792.2020
Youth Escort Policy
Fridays and Saturdays
5pm until close
- Triangle Town Center visitors under 18 years of age are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years or older at all times on Friday and Saturday evenings after 5pm
- Security will begin monitoring those entering the property at 5pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Unescorted youth shopping prior to 5pm on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the property by 5pm or be joined by a parent or guardian.
- Unescorted youth will be asked to leave the property after 5pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Individuals without personal transportation on Friday or Saturday night must schedule their departure time to ensure compliance with the Youth Escort Policy.
- Any person violating the posted Youth Escort Policy or Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the property.
- Individuals in violation of the Youth Escort Policy or the Code of Conduct who refuse to leave the property when requested to do so by mall security officers may be prosecuted for trespassing.
- Proof of age will be required if the age of the youth and/or parent(s) or guardian(s) is not easily determined. Those whose age cannot be determined and who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
- Anyone appearing to be 18 years or younger should be prepared to show valid identification (with picture and date of birth). Acceptable identification includes a driver's license, state or military identification card, passport or visa.
- Youth under 18 years of age working on property will be allowed access without a parent or guardian. Proof of work status will be required, and youth employees must go directly to the place of employment and must leave the property at the conclusion of their work shift if after 5pm on Friday and/or Saturday evenings.
- One parent, over 18 years of age, may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one parent or guardian over 18 years of age may escort up to 3 youths, at least one of which must be the child of the parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians are accountable for the actions of the youth they escort.
- If an escorted youth is banned from the center, the adult escort will also be banned for the same period of time.
- Triangle Town Center security personnel are responsible for enforcing this policy and related procedures.
- Triangle Town Center's Youth Escort Policy is posted at all mall entrances.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Effective October 3, 2008
Suggested Safety Tips For Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you're shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name....as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don't leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards...don't flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.